The short-time frame between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year left many scrambling to book travel for the holidays. The good news is that it’s not too late to plan a getaway, and Room 77 has Seven Sizzling Holiday Getaway Deals to the hottest holiday destinations in North America. In fact, the average price of a hotel room during Christmas week for these destinations on Room 77 is just $242 per night, and that includes 4+ star rooms to both warm and ski-friendly locations.
And the Room 77 Seven Sizzling Holiday Getaway Deals are:
1. Las Vegas is always a favorite destination for travelers but few know that Christmas week is one of the most affordable times to visit all year. We’ve crowned Las Vegas the most affordable Sizzling Seven destination, as the average night hotel rate over the Christmas holiday is less then $70 per night! We found deals at the 5-star Red Rock Casino Resort for $67 per night rate – a 73% savings over typical rates.
2. For little ones dreaming of Mickey and Minnie, Santa may want to surprise them with a trip to Orlando. There are many 3- and 3.5-star properties with deals under $100 a night, including Monumental Movieland Hotel Orlando ($55/night, 66% savings) and Rosen Centre Hotel ($75/night, 63% savings). We also found 72% savings at the Peabody Orlando (4.5 stars), with rates starting at $103 per night.
3. Aspen is considered a celebrity destination and there is no doubt it can be pricey, but there are some deals to be found. Budget conscious snow enthusiasts will find 57% off at the Wildwood Snowmass (a 3.5 star property), with rates starting at $201 per night. So pack your skis and keep an eye out for Goldie and Kurt and Mariah and Nick.
4. Listen up, beach bums! Florida hasn’t received the message that the US is going through a cold snap, so pack your favorite Christmas-themed bikini or board shorts and head to Miami. Rates at 4-star Miami hotels are averaging $333 per night, but sun lovers can snag a room at the Sofitel Miami for just $158/night (53% savings).
5. The classic winter getaway, Quebec becomes even more special during the holidays with the City Lights Festival that celebrates the best of the winter season. We found some great deals in La Belle Provence for under $100, including 3-star hotels (Hotel Universal, $62 per night and Clarion, $72 per night) offering an average savings of 35%.
6. The holiday decorations in Washington, DC are second to none. If you want to see the National Christmas Tree up close, we’ve found nearly 50% savings at 5-star hotels, including the Park Hyatt Washington ($159 per night). Other great deals include the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center ($52 per night, 43% off), Westin Tysons Corner ($72 per night, 40% off), and the Fairfax at Embassy Row Starwood Luxury Collection ($129 per night, 19% off)
7. New York City is a perennial holiday favorite, but it can be tough to find a deal during this popular time of the year. With our deal-finding super powers, we uncovered 58% savings the 5-star Conrad NY hotel, just $227/night, or, you can save 42% on 4-star properties, including Eurostars Wall Street (starting at $153/night).
If you find yourself looking for a deal on Christmas Eve (or any eve!), try out Room 77 on iOS and Android. And let us know where you plan to getaway this holiday season!Google+